Those who engage in transactions with Summit UK – by purchasing Summit UK's services or products, are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, Summit UK collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor's interaction with Summit UK. Summit UK does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
What information is collected:
Certain visitors to Summit UK's websites choose to interact with Summit UK in ways that require Summit UK to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Summit UK gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up for a blog at http://summituk.co.uk to provide a username and email address. Information is securely stored until a time it is no longer required or has no use.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
You must keep your account details safe:
If you have chosen to open an account with us, you must keep your information confidential such as:
We accept Klarna and Clearpay as payment methods through our website. For more information on how these work please visit the correlating website below.
You may use our site and app for lawful purposes only. You may not use our site or our app:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To bully, insult, intimidate or humiliate any person.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site or app in contravention of the provisions of these terms.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- Any part of our site or our app;
- Any equipment or network on which our site or app is stored;
- Any software used in the provision of our site or our app; or
- Any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Breach of these terms
When we consider that a breach of these terms has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
Failure to comply with the “Prohibited uses” section above constitutes a material breach of these terms and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use or site or our app
- Issue a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs, on a full compensation basis (including reasonable administrative and legal cost(s), resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.
Terms & Conditions
Read the terms carefully:
You should read the terms & conditions before placing an order with us. This section includes important information about how we provide the products; how you and we may end the contract.
How we may contact you:
We may contact you via text message and email.
Process of ordering:
Once your order has been accepted, you will receive an order confirmation via email. This will include the products ordered, the shipping location and your order number.
The second email you will receive is a shipping confirmation. This will include all your tracking details. You will also receive a text notification informing you of your delivery window on the date of arrival.
How to contact us:
You can contact us via email – email@example.com
You can contact us via our social channels.
We ship via Royal Mail, DPD, FedEx and DHL Express.
Royal Mail 24 Tracked (1 working day) - £2.99
Free shipping on orders over £100.
DPD Express Next day delivery (2PM Cut off time) - £6.99
DHL Express Next day delivery (2PM Cut off time) - £9.99
EU- Duty and taxes included: 1-3 working days
Up to £50 - £15
Up to £119.99 - £10
£120 + - Free shipping
USA and Canada
USA and Canada: 1-3 working days
Up to £50 - £25
Up to £149.99 - £15
£150 + - Free shipping
Rest of World
Rest of World: 1-5 working days
Up to £50 - £25
Up to £249.99 - £18
£250 + - Free shipping
All gift card purchases are to the value paid for. Gift cards are sent electronically via email. Gift cards on not transferrable nor refundable. Any items that do not fit or have any imperfections will be exchanged for like for like product.
The gift card can be used to purchase all products on the summituk.co.uk website.
If the value of the gift card does not cover the cost for the product your purchasing, a PayPal or card payment will be required to cover the remaining cost.
Products purchased using the gift card will still have the same shipping policy and will still cost the same to post.
Items purchased with as gift card, the return postage is at the buyer’s own cost and risk.
To enrich and perfect your online experience, Summit UK uses "Cookies", similar technologies and services provided by others to display personalised content, appropriate advertising and store your preferences on your computer.
"By using our website, you (the visitor) agree to allow third parties to process your IP address, in order to determine your location for the purpose of currency conversion. You also agree to have that currency stored in a session cookie in your browser (a temporary cookie which gets automatically removed when you close your browser). We do this in order for the selected currency to remain selected and consistent when browsing our website so that the prices can convert to your (the visitor) local currency."